Lumberjack Invitation Free Printable
Throw a lumberjack party and start right here with this free printable lumberjack invitation. You can customize it easily for free with Picmonkey. Scroll down for the tutorial on how to customize it. Stay tuned in the coming weeks I will be adding more lumberjack printables for your party.
If you don’t have a color printer or want to save your ink, office depot is a great place to have these printed. They charge about $.60 per color copy on cardstock. If you print two to a page it’s perfect. You can also print these as a photo at Walgreens or Costco or wherever your favorite photo processor is.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
This red lantern on amazon is so inexpensive and would be adorable decor for the party!
How to Use Pic Monkey to Personalize Invitation
- Go to PicMonkey here.
- Click on this edit icon at the top of the page.
- Upload the photo of the invitation.
- Click on the Tt button on the left and a text.
- Select a font and up above the fonts click “Add Text”
- A text box will appear in the center of your picture.
- Click in the text box and write what you would like.
- Click outside of the text box on the photo to indicate that you are done typing and drag the text box to where you would like it to be on the invitation.
- Use the text box to change the color, alignment, and size of your text.
- You can also click and drag the corners of the text box to change the size.
- Rinse and repeat until your invitation looks the way you would like it. Don’t be afraid to use many text boxes.
- When you are finished click the save button located above your image.
- To the left of the image you will be able to change the file name if you like and click the save button.
How to Download the Font
The fonts used in my graphic are called Press Style and Press Style Serif. If you like the fonts used in the graphic you can download them at dafont.com. Here’s how:
- Go to dafont.com
- In the search bar in the top right type “press style” and hit enter.
- Download the desired font by clicking the download button.
- Open the downloaded file and unzip the file by clicking on it.
- Find the ttf file ending in “.ttf” and drag that file into your fonts folder on your computer.
Interested in more coordinating free printables for parties? Check out this mustache collection of free printables for a baby shower or birthday party.
You might also be interested in these pink and gold party printables.
This page may contain affiliate links. When you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Pin this Post to Pinterest using the “Pin it” button below!