Use our 2021 free printable monthly calendar for all of your black and white basic calendar needs.
2021 Free Printable Monthly Calendar
Use our free monthly calendar to get organized for your home, office, or school work. We aim to make our calendars simple yet elegant and easy to print without using up too much ink. This vertical calendar is all of those things but best of all you can print this calendar for free. Come back each month and print the next calendar page.
Click the following links to print the printable calendar – 2021
- January 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- February 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- March 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- April 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- May 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- June 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- July 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- August 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- September 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- October 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- November 2021 Printable Calendar Page
- December 2021 Printable Calendar Page
For best results, download the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to first click on the image to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image to my desktop, then print it from there.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
More Printables from Paper Trail Design
2021 Calendar Collection – Find more 2021 calendar designs to print for free.
2021 Floral Calendar Pages – Add a little art to your calendar with this floral calendar.
Gold Banner Printable – Make any message you need with this gold banner.
2021 Horizontal Calendar – If you prefer a horizontal calendar we’ve go you covered.
I often get asked what paper I recommend. For regular copy paper this 5 ream case of paper is one of the better deals. For cardstock I really like this card stock paper on amazon. It is much cheaper than I have found in stores and has a good thickness for most projects without being so thick that it jams the printer.
This page may contain affiliate links and when you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Finally, if you liked this post, help us out by pinning this post using the “Pin it” button below!