Use this 2021 calendar printable free template to stay organized at home, the office, or at school.
2021 Calendar Printable Free Template
This calendar design has been one of our most popular printables here at Paper Trail Design for years now. The basic but cute black and white design is perfect for a school binder, planner, or to hang on the fridge each month. Just bookmark this page and come back each month to get your next month’s calendar page.
Click the following links to print the 2021 Calendar
- January 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- February 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- March 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- April 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- May 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- June 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- July 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- August 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- September 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- October 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- November 2021 Calendar Free Printable
- December 2021 Calendar Free Printable
For best results, save the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to first click on the image to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image to my desktop, then print it from there.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
More Printables from Paper Trail Design
2021 Calendar Collection – Find more 2021 calendar designs to print for free.
2020 Calendar Printables – Use one of these free printable calendars for 2020.
Basic Planner Pages Collection – Print one or all of the coordinating planner pages.
2021 Floral Calendar Printable – Print these decorative calendar pages with flowers.
I often get asked what paper I recommend. For regular copy paper this 5 ream case of paper is one of the better deals. For cardstock I really like this card stock paper on amazon. It is much cheaper than I have found in stores and has a good thickness for most projects without being so thick that it jams the printer.
This page may contain affiliate links and when you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Finally, if you liked this post, help us out by pinning this post using the “Pin it” button below!