2020 Free Printable Calendar – Floral
Use our cute 2020 free printable floral calendar to stay organized in the office, home office, at school or with your family. Track all of your events and commitments with this watercolor flower calendar worthy of wall art with all of the fun flowers and designs.
I often get asked what paper I recommend. For regular copy paper this 5 ream case of paper is one of the better deals. For cardstock I really like this card stock paper on amazon. It is much cheaper than I have found in stores and has a good thickness for most projects without being so thick that it jams the printer.
Click the following links to print the 2020 free printable calendar – floral
- January 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- February 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- March 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- April 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- May 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- June 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- July 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- August 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- September 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- October 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- November 2020 Calendar Free Printable
- December 2020 Calendar Free Printable
For best results, download the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to first click on the image to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image to my desktop, then print it from there.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
Don’t forget to check out PicMonkey a free trial of their website and you can easily customize these 2020 free printable floral calendar. If you want a little more guidance then check out our tutorial on how to use picmonkey.
More Printables from Paper Trail Design
Here’s the 2019 version of our floral calendar here.
Here’s a more classic 2020 calendar to work with if you prefer a plain black and white calendar.
Need more floral in your life? Use this free printable blue and pink floral banner to create any message you need.
This page may contain affiliate links and when you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Finally, if you liked this post, help us out by pinning this post using the “Pin it” button below!