Print this giving Christmas service bingo free printable and do random acts of kindness this Christmas season with these Christmas giving ideas.
Giving Christmas Service Bingo Free Printable
Have fun serving others this Christmas season and light the world with our bingo board of service ideas. Some Christmas giving ideas are so simple but can really brighten someones day. These random acts of Christmas kindness are perfect activities for kids and families to join together to do to help others and get in the giving spirit this Christmas season. Some kid friendly service ideas include:
- Bring a Christmas treat to a neighbor or friend
- Find a nice item you don’t need and donate it (not junk)
- Visit a grandparent or elderly person
- Celebrate someone with a December birthday (they are too often overlooked)
- Leave a treat for the garbage man
- Leave a treat for the mail man or woman
- Give three compliments to others
- Donate to a charity
- Send a card to a family member or friend
- Give your change to the Salvation Army bell ringer
- Video chat with a family member or friend
- Clean while listening to Christmas music
- Send a kind test to someone
- Do a chore for a parent with a baby
- Let someone go in front of you in line
- Write a thank you note
- Donate a toy to a Christmas toy drive
- Choose your own act of service
- Sing Christmas carols
- Pick up some litter off the street
- Run an errand for someone who is busy
- Give a gift to a teacher
- Pay for the person behind you in line
- Send a note to an inmate or a veteran
- Make a point to smile and be friendly
Click the following links to print the Christmas Bingo with Service Ideas
For best results, download the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to first click on the image to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image to my desktop, then print it from there.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
More Printables from Paper Trail Design
Christmas Tree I Spy Activity – Help kids have fun with one of our I spy activities.
I am Grateful Worksheet – have fun thinking of what you are thankful for with this printable.
Merry Christmas Banner – Decorate for Christmas on a budget with our Christmas banner.
I often get asked what paper I recommend. For regular copy paper this 5 ream case of paper is one of the better deals. For cardstock I really like this card stock paper on amazon. It is much cheaper than I have found in stores and has a good thickness for most projects without being so thick that it jams the printer.
This page may contain affiliate links and when you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Finally, if you liked this post, help us out by pinning this post using the “Pin it” button below!