Use these watercolor design 2022 year calendar free printables to stay organized on a budget.
2022 Calendar Printable – Watercolor
This 2022 calendar printable in watercolor design is a fun way to keep track of important dates and your daily activities this year. We created this portrait orientation 2022 watercolor calendar and loved it so much that we wanted to have a landscape orientation watercolor calendar. We tried to be strategic with the colors that we used on the calendar; frosty blue for January, orange for October, and so on. We also have more watercolor planner pages to go with this calendar if you are wanting to make your own DIY planner.
Print the Monthly Calendar Template
- January 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- February 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- March 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- April 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- May 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- June 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- July 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- August 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- September 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- October 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- November 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
- December 2022 Free Printable Calendar Page
For best results, save the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to first click on the image to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image to my desktop, then print it from there.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only. For more information on use of our printables see our copyright policy here.
More Printables from Paper Trail Design
2022 Calendars Printable – Free printable Monday start, Sunday start, Floral, plain, landscape, portrait, and school calendars.
Gold Banner – Print a personalized gold banner for birthdays, weddings, or any occasion you need.
I often get asked what paper I recommend. For regular copy paper this 5 ream case of paper is one of the better deals. For cardstock I really like this card stock paper on amazon. It is much cheaper than I have found in stores and has a good thickness for most projects without being so thick that it jams the printer.
This page may contain affiliate links and when you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Finally, if you liked this post, help us out by pinning this post using the “Pin it” button below!