Mustache Party: Baby Shower or Birthday Invitation
This week we will be working hard to create everything you could ever need for a mustache themed baby shower, mustache birthday party, or just a mustache party. The great thing is that these items are all so versatile. Come back each day this week to find a new item to print for your party. At the end of the week I will add a post with links to everything so you can find it all in one place.
In order to personalize these invitations you’ll want to start by saving the image to your desired invitation (links to images below). As you can see, I have issues when it comes to making decisions. You’ll have to choose your favorite below. I did create one invitation designed for those of you who would rather just hand write everything in to the invitation. If that is you, just print invitation #4 and your journey ends here.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
How to Use Pic Monkey to Personalize Your Images
- Go to PicMonkey here.
- Click on this edit icon at the top of the page.
- Upload the photo of the invitation.
- Click on the Tt button on the left and a text.
- Select a font and up above the fonts click “Add Text”
- A text box will appear in the center of your picture.
- Click in the text box and write what you would like.
- Click outside of the text box on the photo to indicate that you are done typing and drag the text box to where you would like it to be on the invitation.
- Use the text box to change the color, alignment, and size of your text.
- You can also click and drag the corners of the text box to change the size.
- Rinse and repeat until your invitation looks the way you would like it. Don’t be afraid to use many text boxes.
- When you are finished click the save button located above your image.
- To the left of the image you will be able to change the file name if you like and click the save button.
Now you should have your own personalized invitation for your mustache party!
These mustache sticker decals on amazon would be really cute to put on the back of the envelope of the invitation.
Speaking of envelopes, this pack of 50 envelopes on amazon would be perfect for these invitations.
Want more mustache printables? Find coordinating printables for a mustache party here.
This page may contain affiliate links. When you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Pin this Post to Pinterest using the “Pin it” button below!