Free Printable Summer Banner Flags
Use our free printable summer banner flags for some quick and easy decoration to welcome the kids home on the last day of school. You could also use this fun decoration for summer babecue decor or to decorate for a summer birthday. These flags also match our popsicle banner flags so go ahead and use both printables!
I often get asked what paper I recommend. For regular copy paper this 5 ream case of paper is one of the better deals. For cardstock I really like this card stock paper on amazon. It is much cheaper than I have found in stores and has a good thickness for most projects without being so thick that it jams the printer.
Click the following links to print the Free Printable Summer Banner Flags
Two Letters Per 8.5×11 Page-
- Summer Banner Free Printable-SU (two letters per page)
- Summer Banner Free Printable-MM (two letters per page)
- Summer Banner Free Printable-ER (two letters per page)
- Summer Banner Free Printable-S (single letter)
- Summer Banner Free Printable-U (single letter)
- Summer Banner Free Printable-M (yellow single letter)
- Summer Banner Free Printable-M (green single letter)
- Summer Banner Free Printable-E (single letter)
- Summer Banner Free Printable-R (single letter)
For best results, download the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to first click on the image to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image to my desktop, then print it from there.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
Don’t forget to check out PicMonkey a free trial of their website and you can easily customize these free printable summer banner flags. If you want a little more guidance then check out our tutorial on how to use picmonkey.
More Printables from Paper Trail Design
This summer banner would match with our popsicle banner.
Check out our last day of school printable signs for fun last day of school pictures.
This page may contain affiliate links and when you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Finally, if you liked this post, help us out by pinning this post using the “Pin it” button below!