Free Printable Just Married Banner
This free printable just married banner is the perfect prop for wedding photos. The wedding banner printable is such an easy DIY. Some dear friends of mine asked me to make this for them and, with the easy embellishments they added, it turned out just adorable. You can use it for a photo op or string it on the back of their car for some classy just married car decorations, or just hang it at the reception for some adorable decor. It’s the perfect free printable wedding banner.
If you want the banner to look like the one above you’ll need the following supplies found in these links:
- Cardstock paper. You can use any cardstock but this cardstock paper on amazon is a great deal.
- Chipboard pennant banner to mount the banner onto (will need 2).
- Velvet ribbon, worth the splurge because it’s sturdy and classy)
- Glue sticks to mount the banner to the chipboard.
- Mod podge to go over the top of the banner and protect it.
- Scissors. This is obvious but if you need new scissors these ones are great.
Click the following links to print the Free Printable Just Married Banner
- Just Married Banner (page 1)
- Just Married Banner (page 2)
- Just Married Banner (page 3)
- Alternate Heart Colors (page 1)
- Alternate Heart Colors (page 2)
- Blank Banner
For best results, save the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to drag and drop the image to my desktop, then print it from there.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
More Printables from Paper Trail Design
Free printable photo booth props make it easy to set up an inexpensive photo booth at your reception or bridal shower.
Elegant gold banner letters help you create a personalized banner. Maybe a banner with the bride and groom’s name on it.
This page may contain affiliate links and when you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Finally, if you liked this post, help us out by pinning this post using the “Pin it” button below!