Free Printable Birthday Cards
Use these free printable birthday cards to print for your birthday boy, girl, kiddo, or adult. These fun birthday cards are versatile. Print the coloring page birthday card, colorful happy birthday card, pattern card, the floral birthday card, or print them all. These DIY cards are great for if you are on a budget. You can print just the image, or print the card that we designed on a half page so you can fold it over to make a traditional card.
I often get asked what paper I recommend. For regular copy paper this 5 ream case of paper is one of the better deals. For cardstock I really like this card stock paper on amazon. It is much cheaper than I have found in stores and has a good thickness for most projects without being so thick that it jams the printer.
Click the following links to print the free printable birthday cards
- Free Printable Happy Birthday Card – Coloring Page
- Free Printable Happy Birthday Card – Coloring Page (fold in half card)
- Free Printable Happy Birthday Card – Floral
- Free Printable Happy Birthday Card – Floral (fold in half card)
- Free Printable Happy Birthday Card – Colorful Words
- Free Printable Happy Birthday Card – Colorful Words (fold in half card)Free Printable
- Free Printable Happy Birthday Card – Pattern
- Free Printable Happy Birthday Card – Pattern (fold in half card)
For best results, download the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to first click on the image to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image to my desktop, then print it from there.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
More Printables from Paper Trail Design
Here’s another set of free printable floral cards including a Happy Birthday card to print.
This gold banner is great to make any message that you need for a birthday party celebration.
Use these free printable congratulations cards to say congrats.
This page may contain affiliate links and when you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Finally, if you liked this post, help us out by pinning this post using the “Pin it” button below!