Don’t Eat Pete Game Christmas edition is a fun and easy Christmas game sure to bring smiles.
Don’t Eat Pete Game – Christmas Edition
This Don’t Eat Pete Christmas game is such an easy family activity to play. All you really need is to print the free Don’t Eat Pete game board and have a handful of candies and you are ready to play. Don’t eat Pete is appropriate for kids from about 3 years old to adults. Anyone old enough to understand the simple rules to the game can play. We’ve made this game board in black and white so you can save on ink.
How to Play Don’t Eat Pete
- Print the Don’t Eat Pete game board
- Place a candy such as an m&m on each game square
- Choose one person to leave the room
- While person is gone, the group chooses a square to be the “don’t eat Pete” square
- Person reenters the room and begins choosing candies to eat one by one
- If the person selects the candy on the square the group has chosen, everyone screams “DON’T EAT PETE!” and that person’s turn is over
- The goal is to try to eat all the candies leaving the “Don’t Eat Pete” candy for last
Click the following links to get the don’t eat Pete printable
For best results, download the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to first click on the image to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image to my desktop, then print it from there.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
More Printables from Paper Trail Design
Merry Christmas Banner – Print our rustic Christmas banner for some inexpensive Christmas decor.
I Spy Christmas Trees Activity – Print this fun activity page for the kids and win a moment of quiet.
Amazon Gift Card Holders – Give a gift card to a friend or teacher to show them your love.
I often get asked what paper I recommend. For regular copy paper this 5 ream case of paper is one of the better deals. For cardstock I really like this card stock paper on amazon. It is much cheaper than I have found in stores and has a good thickness for most projects without being so thick that it jams the printer.
This page may contain affiliate links and when you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Finally, if you liked this post, help us out by pinning this post using the “Pin it” button below!