4th of July Photo Booth Props Free Printable
Use our 4th of July photo booth props free printable to add some fun to your Independence Day backyard barbecue or party. Every fun party has a photo booth. This photo booth is easy, fun and free. Just print and cut the photo booth props. Add some jumbo popsicle sticks like these and you are ready to go.
I often get asked what paper I recommend. For regular copy paper this 5 ream case of paper is one of the better deals. For cardstock I really like this card stock paper on amazon. It is much cheaper than I have found in stores and has a good thickness for most projects without being so thick that it jams the printer.
Click the following links to print the 4th of July photo booth props free printable
- Patriotic Baseball Cap Photo Booth Prop
- Stars & Stripes Sunglasses Photo Booth Prop
- 4th of July Red Aviator Glasses Photo Booth Prop
- 4th of July Blue Aviator Glasses Photo Booth Prop
- Uncle Sam Hat Photo Booth Prop
- Statue of Liberty Crown Photo Booth Prop
- Statue of Liberty Torch Photo Booth Prop
- ‘Merica Sign Photo Booth Prop
- USA Sign Photo Booth Prop
- Firework Photo Booth Prop
- Beard Photo Booth Prop
For best results, download the image to your computer before printing. I find it easiest to first click on the image to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image to my desktop, then print it from there.
Printables from Paper Trail Design are for personal use only.
More Printables from Paper Trail Design
If you need some party or barbecue decorations then this America and USA banner is perfect.
This stars and stripes banner is another fun decor idea for a 4th of July party or barbecue.
This popsicle banner is just a fun summer decoration.
This page may contain affiliate links and when you click them you support Paper Trail Design. Thank you!
Finally, if you liked this post, help us out by pinning this post using the “Pin it” button below!